SHAREit is a free file sharing tool that transfers files between two devices where the transfer speed is higher than Bluetooth and sends more than 20 MB/sec per file. SHAREit makes it easy to share Movies, Bulk Photos, and large files in seconds. The App also has free Movies, TV Shows and other useful tools making SHAREit an All in One App for Mobiles. Download SHAREit for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac to stay connected with your Media.
App Name: SHAREit
Genre: File Transfer, Tools
SHAREit supports file transfer from Android>iOS, iOS>Windows and Android>Windows PC. This feature will be useful to transfer media from Mobiles to Computers or iPhones to iPads.
Free Online Feeds
Download Free Wallpapers, GIFs, Stickers and Stream Movies, TV Shows online through the app.
High Transfer Speed
SHAREit provides high transfer speeds that are faster than Bluetooth. In a test, the app delivered more than 20MB/Sec speed while sending large files.
Multi File Format Support
Send Photos, Videos, Music and Software easily as SHAREit supports all file formats. Transfer .jpeg, .png, .mp4, .wav, .mp3, .apk, .exe and many other formats with one click.
SHAREit also has an online streaming section where you can watch Latest Movies, TV Series, Trending Videos and download Free Songs. Once downloaded, you can transfer them to other devices using File Transfer.
Advanced Media Player
The Android, iOS App has pre installed Media Player that allows users to play Movies, Videos and Music of all formats. You can also directly stream Music Videos from Youtube via SHAREit Media Player.
SHAREit for Android
- Download SHAREit APK.
- Go to Settings>Security>Allow Third party app installations.
- Enable this option to install new APK files.
- Go to downloads folder and tap on ‘Shareit.apk’ to install safe and securely.
SHAREit for iOS
- Download SHAREit .ipa
- Go to Settings>App Certificates.
- Find the certificate with ‘SHAREit Technologies’ and click ‘Accept’.
- SHAREit for iOS will be installed within few seconds of launching the certificate.
SHAREit for Windows
- Download SHAREit.exe
- Turn off Windows Defender if it’s blocking installation of new software.
- Click on shareit.exe and accept File Permissions from SHAREit setup wizard.
- Once you setup with Wizard, SHAREit will be installed with selected settings.
SHAREit for Mac
- Download SHAREit.dmg
- Click on the file to start installation from New Disk.
- SHAREit will be installed on remote desk that you can drag and drop into your applications section.
- Once the app is installed, Eject SHAREit.disk and open the app from ‘Applications’.
These are the key features of the Shareit application for all devices. Read the complete features carefully before installing it in your devices, for transferring files instantly.
- Quick and Real-Time:
Instantly transfer different types of files between two devices. this is for better and faster than transferring files using Bluetooth. You can easily transfer GB of files within a few seconds, which will initially take more than 10 mins in Bluetooth transfer.
- No Wi-Fi or Mobile Data Required:
No need to waste your Wi-Fi or mobile data for transferring files, you can instantly share files across devices without any data charges. It basically uses Wi-Fi direct feature for transferring files across devices.
- Control PowerPoint presentation:
The application gives the ability to control PowerPoint presentation, which is one of the great features offered by the developers. No need to use separate remote to control PowerPoint presentation.
- Remotely Control:
You can remotely get connected to the PC in order to access files and folders directly into another device using the application. You can also remotely transfer files from PC using the application instantly.
You can easily stream any content, from your PC on your mobile device by using this application. This is one of the best ways to access the PC screen on your smartphone using the application. Although this feature is only available in the latest version of the application, if you are using older version then we will recommend you to update it by using the installation guide from this article.
- No Attachment:
No need to attach any chords for storage devices to transfer files from one device to another. As wirelessly connect to any devices. So, there is less chance of data loss while transferring between different devices.
- No Restriction in Size:
There is no file size restriction while transferring files using application. As most of the applications restrict the file size transfer. While you can answer any sized files from one device to another instantly without any restriction. There is also no restriction on the number of files sent together from one device to another using application
Guide to Install Shareit on Android Devices:
Use this guide to install the Shareit app on your Android devices. Read the details carefully before installing this app on your Android devices. You need to disable the Google Play protect feature, to avoid error while installing this application on your Android device.
- Launch any web browser on your Android device.
- Using the web browser click on the link provided below this article.
- This link will redirect you to the download page of the apk file.
- Download the Shareit apk file from the download page by clicking on the download option.
- Wait for the apk file to get downloaded in your Android device.
- After the download is completed, use the file explorer application to locate the apk file in the Downloads folder of your device. You can also visit the downloads section of the same web browser to locate the APK file.
- After the file has been located by using the above steps, tap on the apk file to start the installation process on your Android device.
- The device will ask you to enable the install from unknown sources option. In case you haven’t already enabled it from the device settings.
- Follow the instructions shown on the Android screen in order to proceed with the installation process.
- It will take a few moments to install the apk file on the Android devices.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get the app icon in the app list of your Android device.
- Launch the Shareit app by tapping on the app icon from the app list of your Android device.
- Connect with other devices using the Shareit application to start transferring files in your Android devices.
Download Link >> Shareit Apk for Android Devices.
Guide to Install Shareit in iOS, iPhone and iPad:
Use these following steps to install the Shareit application on iOS devices. Read the guidelines carefully before installing the application. No need to jailbreak your iOS device to install this app using the guidelines.
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Using the Safari browser click on the link provided below this article to open the download page.
- Wait for the download page to be opened on your iOS devices.
- Click on the download button to download the installation file in your iOS device.
- Wait for the installation file to get downloaded in your device.
- After the download is completed, go to the device settings and enable installation from unknown sources option.
- Now locate the installation file using the file explorer application and going to the downloads folder of your iOS device. You can also go to the Safari browser downloads tab to locate the downloaded installation file.
- Tap on the Shareit IPA file to start the installation process in your iOS device.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen in order to proceed with the installation process.
- The installation process will take few moments to successfully install the Shareit application on your iOS devices.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Launch the application from the home screen of your iOS device by tapping on the app icon.
- Use the Shareit application by connecting with other devices and transfer the files easily.
Download Link>> Shareit for iOS Devices
Guide to Install Shareit in Windows:
Use this following guideline to install Shareit application in your Windows PC. Shareit application is officially available for Windows PC, so we do not need to use an Android emulator for this purpose. Read the complete guidelines carefully before installing this application in your Windows PC.
- Launch any internet browser in your Windows PC.
- Copy the link provided below this article.
- Paste the link in the URL bar of the internet browser in your Windows PC.
- Hit the enter button to open the download page of the Shareit app.
- Click on the download button to download the Shareit exe file in your Windows PC.
- Wait for the installation file to get downloaded in your Windows PC to continue.
- It will take few moments to download the installation file in your Windows PC.
- After the installation file is downloaded, locate the file using the file explorer application.
- Go to the downloads folder of the Windows PC using the file explorer application. You can also go to the downloads section of the same internet browser which you used to download the installation file in your Windows PC.
- Now double click on the Shareit exe file to start the installation process.
- Choose the appropriate drive in order to continue with the installation process.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the screen to complete the installation process on your Windows PC.
- it will take a few moments to install the application in your Windows PC.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon in both the app list and desktop of your Windows PC.
- Double click on the application icon to launch it in your Windows PC.
- After the application is launched, in order to transfer files, you need to connect the device with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to select the files from your Windows PC and scan for the devices which are connected with the same Wi-Fi network to start transferring.
- You can also receive files from other devices by using a similar system by connecting it to the same Wi-Fi network.
Download Link>> Shareit APK for Android devices
FAQ’s on Shareit:
These are the basic frequently asked questions on the Shareit app. Read the FAQ carefully before installing the application on your devices. We have covered most of the basic questions asked by most of the users around the globe.
- Can I share any file type?
A: Yes, you can share each and every type of file using an application across any devices.
- Is it safe to use this application?
A: Yes, this is one of the most encrypted applications for sharing files available in the market. So, there will be no data loss while transferring your files using this application.
- Is it difficult to get connected with PC Version of Shareit?
A: No, you just need to connect your secondary device with the same Wi-Fi network which is connected with your PC. Rest of the steps is similar to the smartphone version of the application.
- Where do the files get saved in our device?
A: You will get to see a separate folder named after the application. Each and every field be divided into different folders in that particular folder where you can visit using the file explorer application.